Automated Systems and Control
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Georgia Tech Professional Education.Full disclaimer.
The Automated Systems and Control course identifies common methods of industrial automation. It describes the available technologies and explains how they are applied in manufacturing.
What You Will Learn
- The reasons manufacturers use robots
- The basic capabilities of robots
- Spot welding, arc welding, material handling, and machine tending robots
- Fabrication and processing robots
- Inspection robots
How You Will Benefit
- Understand the available technologies.
- Explain how the available technologies are applied in manufacturing.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of using robots.
- Distinguish between spraying robots and assembly robots.
Who should attend
This course is designed for managers, supervisors, operations managers, plant managers, and plant engineers with new responsibilities or new managers and those ready to move into a management role.