About the course
Techniques to Drive Employee Engagement and Motivation
What you will cover
Enlightened leaders know the value in developing their coaching skills – coaching can increase focus and capacity, reduce stress and dependency, and drive both engagement and impact.
But even with the best of intentions, today’s time-strapped managers and leaders often find themselves defaulting to the old-school management approach: tell them rather than ask them; solve it for them rather than helping them figure it out.
It perpetuates bottlenecks, fire-fighting and managers with just too much stuff on their plate.
In this practical and useful webinar, you will:
- Learn the three vicious circles that keep managers – and their teams – stuck
- Discover the barriers to being more coach-like
- Explore the science behind the five essential coaching questions
- Find out the best coaching question in the world
- Learn some of the secrets to asking a question well
- Master the “New Habit Formula”: how to change the way you behave
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Use a variety of interpersonal communication strategies to boost employee focus, impact and engagement
- Listen actively in order to engage and motivate your staff
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your home or office without the need for travel costs and time.
BONUS: Paid registrants will also get a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.