Ask These Questions to Change the way Lead Forever (The Coaching Habit)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Management Association.Full disclaimer.
Techniques to Drive Employee Engagement and Motivation
What you will cover
Enlightened leaders know the value in developing their coaching skills – coaching can increase focus and capacity, reduce stress and dependency, and drive both engagement and impact.
But even with the best of intentions, today’s time-strapped managers and leaders often find themselves defaulting to the old-school management approach: tell them rather than ask them; solve it for them rather than helping them figure it out.
It perpetuates bottlenecks, fire-fighting and managers with just too much stuff on their plate.
In this practical and useful webinar, you will:
- Learn the three vicious circles that keep managers – and their teams – stuck
- Discover the barriers to being more coach-like
- Explore the science behind the five essential coaching questions
- Find out the best coaching question in the world
- Learn some of the secrets to asking a question well
- Master the “New Habit Formula”: how to change the way you behave
This webinar will be a “deep dive” from the AMA Webcast, The Five Question Leader. While participation in the webcast is optional, it is encouraged. It is based on Michael Bungay Stanier’s book The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Use a variety of interpersonal communication strategies to boost employee focus, impact and engagement
- Listen actively in order to engage and motivate your staff
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your home or office without the need for travel costs and time.
BONUS: Paid registrants will also get a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.