Who should attend
The scope of AI and machine learning will continue to expand as traditionally non-tech businesses use it to improve or revolutionize their services.
This course is suitable for anyone interested in learning more about how AI and machine learning can help their industry work smarter and compete more effectively.
About the course
AI and machine learning are transforming our future today. Join a world-leading expert to cover the key concepts and learn how you can leverage these emerging technologies in this exciting masterclass.
About this course
You’ll begin with an introduction to machine learning, and the tools and algorithms that underpin it. You’ll explore machine learning fundamentals, some current applications, and how the technology is set to progress in the near future. You’ll also become familiar with some of the tools available for tackling common machine learning problems, from data entry, spam and credit card fraud detection.
- Introduction to AI and machine learning
- Examples of how these technologies are being applied today
- Examples of where technologies are likely to go
- Machine learning fundamentals
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Define some key machine learning fundamentals
- Apply some of the tools available for tackling common machine learning problems
- Identify priorities for further in-depth learning in the field of data science
As an Associate Professor and Director of Industry Analytics and Visualisation, and the creator of at Faculty of Engineering & IT's DataLounge initiative, I am constantly navigating between the demands of developing world-renowned machine learning research and finding practical applications i...
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.