Who should attend
Ideal if you are a leader and professional looking for a practical methodical approach to ‘thinking through issues’.
About the course
Think through issues confronting your business or team – now!
- Better understand barriers to thinking through issues.
- Apply a methodical approach of thinking to a range of problems, issues or opportunities.
- Access a range of thinking tools that can be applied to other examples.
- Apply techniques to document the outcomes of your thinking process.
What is covered in the course?
- How we think and ways of thinking.
- A model for thinking things through and applying it to case studies/examples.
- Seeing the problem as part of a bigger picture.
- Analytical techniques and tools.
- Taking time to reflect and diagnose.
- Developing ideas to solve our problem.
- Turning our mind to implementation.
- Communicating our thinking to others.
How will I benefit?
In this course you will gain a methodical approach to ‘thinking through the issues’ whether they are potential problems or opportunities, including a range of specific tools that you will learn to apply to practical, work related examples.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your newly-acquired methodical approach will help your organisation overcome barriers, problem solve and approach business issues with a new eye.
Mark Priadko; B Econ (Hons); Grad Dip (Marketing) Mark helps people think through complex situations and opportunities. His clients include organisations from all levels of government (state, federal and local), Universities, and other for-profit and not-for-profit organisations. The first half ...
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.