Appreciative Inquiry: Leveraging Strengths for Transformative, Lasting Change
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Weatherhead School of Management.Full disclaimer.
These principles are at the core of Appreciative Inquiry (AI), a revolutionary approach to strategic change and sustainable growth for organizations. To be effective, change requires speed, flawless execution and buy-in at all levels. AI accomplishes this by engaging all stakeholder groups in a collaborative approach to decision making. It is a process of inquiry which challenges the whole system to maximize the positive potential for cultural change, strategic planning, leadership development, joint ventures and alliances, team building, community development and dramatic whole system change.
This 3 day workshop gives participants an opportunity to discover how and why Appreciative Inquiry (AI) transforms organizations through live simulations, case studies and illustrations. Network with a powerful, energizing group of peers from across different industries and sectors and learn how to ask the questions that open the floodgates for positive change, engage the whole system, and generate measurable results.
- How and why AI works
- AI in action—Case studies, stories, illustrations
- Questions that make positive change possible
- Engaging the whole system in change
- Develop a project for your organization
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Have a solid understanding of how to lead change through the strength-based perspective of AI
- Explore a wide range of applications of AI at the individual, group and large system levels
- Relate the principles underlying AI to specific project related to their own work
- Learn to lead, manage and motivate more positively
- Have the ability to introduce others to AI
Who should attend
Enrollment is limited to a select, qualified group of executives, change agents, social entrepreneurs, and experienced consultants. Teams of colleagues will gain special benefit by attending together, increasing the opportunity to apply significant learning for greater organizational impact.