Appeal to Buyer Motives to Close More Sales
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Dale Carnegie Training.Full disclaimer.
Your prospects are always responding to what you present -- though it may not be in an obvious way. You need to study their signals, and always be vigilant for warning signs.
Effective sales professionals can recognize, accurately interpret, and respond appropriately to these signals. Often people seem convinced that our solution can help them, however they are reluctant to make a commitment. They may put off the decision or try to delay the process by "going dark". As a sales professional, you can create a sense of urgency if you truly understand the emotions behind why they engaged with you from the start.
In this interactive, one-hour webinar, you will learn how to gain commitment by closely managing the early phases of the sale. Over-emphasis on closing can feel like a manipulative technique to the buyer and can strain the relationship. The key is to build the relationship throughout the sales process by responding to unstated motives. Doing so will improve close ratios and lead to more successful, consultative selling.
This webinar will help you:
- Understand and engage the prospect’s emotions in the buying process
- Create urgency that gets to the heart of a buyer's emotional motive
- Build relationships so you can ask for the sale with confidence
You will be able to:
- Evaluate buyer perspectives to move the sale forward.
- Engage the prospect’s emotions in the buying process.
- Leverage best practices for advancing the sale, gaining commitment, and closing.
- Find ways to ask for the sale with confidence.
Who should attend
Any sales professionals who want to improve their close ratios and get more sales.