Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This boot camp is designed for supply chain professionals and people managing and planning extended supply chains especially people in supply chain design, supplier management, transportation, supply chain management, distribution channels, 3PL/4PL management, customer management, supply chain consulting.
About the course
Take the next step toward earning your Certified Supply Chain Professional™ (CSCP) certification! Designed to cover key learning points of the APICS CSCP Learning System, this accelerated boot camp takes a broad view of the field, extending beyond internal operations to encompass all the steps throughout the supply chain – from the supplier to the company and the end consumer – and how to effectively manage integration of these activities to maximize the company’s value chain. The CSCP program provides candidates with the necessary tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities and enables them to implement best practice approaches to increase supply chain efficiencies. There will be limited seating for this boot camp.
What You Will Learn
- Advanced supply chain management principles that extend beyond an organization’s internal end-to-end operations from suppliers to customers
- Supply chain knowledge and analytical skills to streamline operations and produce bottom line results
- The role of each element of the integrated supply chain concept
How You Will Benefit
- Understand how successful supply chain management adds value to your organization.
- Learn how to develop a supply chain strategy that aligns with corporate strategy.
- Understand natural dynamics within the supply chain to optimize performance and profitability.
- Evaluate the process constraints and choices within Global Logistics to establish a plan linked to overall strategy.
- Effectively use customer data to improve service performance and increase value to suppliers and customers.
- Understand the strategic importance of purchasing and supply relationships.
- Understand the innovative technologies enabling collaborative commerce and global visibility.
- Apply technology to enhance performance of distribution, reverse logistics, and global supply chain communications.
SUPPLY CHAIN DESIGN
- The concepts and strategies used for developing a supply chain strategy aligning with business goals and corporate strategy
- How to design a supply chain for the flow of product, information, and cash
- The SCOR® model
SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING AND EXECUTION
- The processes required to procure and deliver goods and services
- Management of demand and supply relationships
SUPPLY CHAIN IMPROVEMENT AND BEST PRACTICES
- Supply and demand through measuring, analyzing, and improving supply chain processes
- Compliance with standards and regulations
- The importance of sustainable best practices and social responsibility
- Assessment of risk within the supply chain
Mr. Brown has over 30 years of experience in supply chain management operations and services as an operations manager, consultant, educator, and executive recruiter. Tim was appointed as Managing Director in the Georgia Tech Supply Chain & Logistics Institute (SCL). SCL is a unit of Georgia ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.