About the course
Why Take This Course
You will protect yourself and your company by keeping informed of all the key issues associated with anti-money laundering today. With fines from regulators increasing yearly, it is more important than ever to learn how to detect and prevent money laundering. The fight against money laundering and terrorist financing is an ever-growing international battle and as a result, more and more laws are being passed globally. It is ever more important for you to understand the latest regulations and legislation relating to money laundering and financial crime.
To help you get to grips with the complexities of AML, we have designed this practical course filled with real-life case studies.
What You Will
- The major sources of money laundering and terrorist financing
- The cross-spectrum of international and UK requirements
- How the launderers operate
- The practical day-to-day requirements for robust anti-money laundering operations
- Realistic ways of meeting the anti-money laundering obligations placed upon your organisation
- Introduction to Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing
- Role of the Financial Action Task Force
- EU Directives
- The US & its Effect Internationally
- UK Legal & Regulatory Requirements
- KYC and Customer Due Diligence
- Ongoing Monitoring
- Record Keeping
- Suspicions & Reporting
- Tipping Off
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Senior Management Responsibility
- Training & Awareness
- Creating a World-Class AML Function
Mark is an experienced trainer and consultant with global knowledge, having lived in the UK, Russia, Qatar and India and trained in almost every country. Having started his career as a stockbroker in London, he worked for US, Dutch and UK banks as a Director in the Sales & Sales Trading depa...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.