Who should attend
This OXFORD online training programme is designed for both Financial Institutions and Law Enforcement/Public Sector.
People who will benefit from attending are:
- AML and KYC staff
- Junior to middle management
About the course
Encompassing case studies and interaction with the attendees this programme delivered in web format we will focus on current and evolving threats to the Global Financial Community. The online programme will examine The Global Money Laundering Situation, through an examination of Enhanced Due Diligence Trade-Based Money Laundering, Proliferation, ML Methods, and Sanctions cases and theory.
OXFORD has a strong reputation for student engagement through blended learning techniques, such as exercises, question and answer sessions, and by dynamic delivery of some of the most compelling case studies in the area of Financial Crime and Money Laundering that are available in the training environment today. Our Portfolio of programmes delivered with OXFORD contains media-rich case studies and scenario-based exercises that examine actual data to recognize and deal with red flags and criminal activity.
- To provide financial institutions and staff with the tools to detect deter and disrupt all types of Financial crime
- To increase the efficiency and effectiveness of staff capability in detection and reporting on financial crime and money laundering
- To develop confidence in staff investigation ability
- To raise greater awareness of threats and methods in all facets of Financial Crime and Money laundering
- To help financial institutions create a hostile environment for criminals to operate through more diligent examination of intelligence
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
- Analysis International/OXFORD programmes are interactive and dynamic.
- We utilise and provide a unique reservoir of material from Global cases studies
- The programme will identify risks to institutions and how to combat them.
- Gain a greater awareness of Money Laundering Typologies
- Examine financial data to recognize key indicators and red flags.
- Become more proficient at investigating Financial Crime problems
- Gain a better understanding of new and existing threats through deep examination of cases in Proliferation, Trade finance Money Laundering, Trafficking and Terrorism.
- Recognise the need for greater Due Diligence to protect the institution and the wider community.
- Become more aware of the Global Organised Crime threat we face today.
OXFORD e-Certificate will be provided for delegates who successfully completed the online training course
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.