Who should attend
Executives, c-level Public Officers, Directors/ Managers from public organizations, Legal Affairs Managers
About the course
To undestand the anti-corruption issues, we need to examine the cross-cutting nature of corruption and the rule of law, and to learn about innovative instruments designed to promote integrity and anti-corruption.
- Definition of corruption and its impact on social and economic life
- Public and private corruption
- Active and passive corruption
- The concept of influence peddling
- Integrity in business
- What kinds of corruption risks do companies face ?
- Criminal sanctions for the company, the representatives and the employees therein
- Financial risk, economical risk
- Legal framework of anticorruption and international convention
- Examples of national legislations: US, FCPA, UK Bribery Act, France Sapin 2 Law, etc
- Examples of risky activities
- Working with third parties , gifts, invitations, sponsoring, etc.
- What does a successful anticorruption program look life ?
- Role of management
- Risk mapping
- Code of ethics
- Understand the drivers of corruption
- Strengthen analytical skills
- Identify and analyse the instruments necessary to develop integrity
- Comprehend the recent international initiatives
Etienne specializes in dispute resolution. He advises and represents clients in commercial and real estate matters (construction, distibution, lease, acquisitions) in France and internationally (Africa). He also has significant experience in regulated industries such as the healthcare sector whe...
Alexandre is head of the firm’s Healthcare & Life Sciences sector group. He specialises in strategic legal and regulatory advice, principally on behalf of pharmaceutical, medical devices and biotech companies and significant players in other highly regulated industries. His experience as a l...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.