About the course
The Annual Gala Dinner brings together the private equity and venture capital community at the end of the year for an evening of networking, musical entertainment and a high profile guest speaker, all amongst festive surroundings. The Annual Gala Dinner will also host the BVCA Management Team Awards (National Winners) to recognise and celebrate the industry's success stories across the UK.
- 18.30 Guest arrival / pre dinner drinks
- 19.20 Call for Dinner
- 19.45 Welcome Address by Cheryl Potter, BVCA Chair
- 19.55 Impetus-PEF speech
- 20.00 Dinner service begins
- 21.20 National Management Team Awards presented by Michael Moore
- 21.35 Dinner service resumes
- 22.20 Table who donated the highest and business card draw presented by Tim Hames followed by introduction to guest speaker
- 22.50 Closing remarks by Cheryl Potter
- 23.00 Post dinner drinks
- 00.00 Complimentary bar finishes
- 02.00 Event closes
Laura Kuenssberg has been the BBC’s Political Editor since 2015, when she became the first woman, and youngest journalist to take on the role; leading the corporation’s political coverage. She works across a wide range of BBC programmes; in particular, the 6 and 10 O’clock News and the Today prog...
Andrew Marr is one of the most familiar reporters, journalists, presenters and interviewers on television. He is the host of ‘The Andrew Marr Show’, the BBC agenda-setting interview programme, which transmits every Sunday morning on BBC1; during which Andrew interviews live a host of high profile...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.