Dale Carnegie Training
Analyze Problems and Make Decisions
This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
What tools are available to make individual and group problem-solving easier? How can I involve others in the decision-making process? How do I get to the bottom of the issue?
Individuals and organizations alike are faced with many choices and an overload of information that can make decision-making quite a challenge. Decisions are best made at the level at which they will be executed. To gather the right data, analyze it, involve the right people and resources, and come to a good decision all takes time. Sometimes this seems impractical, or even impossible.
This 3-hour Live Online workshop highlights several different problem solving tools and methods for gathering and analyzing data to make the process efficient and interactive. Decisions often need to be made quickly or under pressure which can lead to stress on individuals and teams. Learn to apply practical principles that can minimize stress that impedes sound decision-making.
This workshop will help you:
- Solve challenging problems more quickly and surely using proven methods
- Control stress and worry that can get in the way of making good decisions and solving problems
- More outcomes below
You will be able to:
- Use five proven tools and methods to solve challenging problems.
- Apply decision-making techniques to reach more sound decisions.
- Apply principles for controlling stress and worry that can get in the way of making good decisions and solving problems.
Who should attend
Anyone who wants improve their ability to analyze problems, make sound decisions, reduce stress, and get better results.