Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme is relevant for senior managers who want to:
- drive initiatives of transformation at international companies
- gain 360° views of digital transformation and strategies
- understand what it takes to architect and sustain business in new digital times
- get inspirations and insights from various industries to understand what works, fails, and why
- level up their views with strategic market and business perspectives
- prepare for well designed plans that articulate into consistent relevant moves forward.
About the course
Reimagine your business in the third digital decade.
Business adaptation to digital times goes far beyond the adoption of latest technologies, digitization of processes or new ways to interact with market audiences. After two decades in the new millennial that were very much about how people interact and operate in new ways, the time is now about putting digital to the core of all business strategies and practices, in a global holistic approach, for businesses to survive and thrive in new times:
- reinventing business models and offerings with more digital to the core
- achieving customer experience
- refreshing cultures and habits
- adjusting governance, ecosystems and skills
Lots of research shows that holistic approach is misunderstood by too many, and the lack of proper alignment or relevant design lead most to fail in their transformation. Ultimately many suffer underheavy pressure, disruption or even discontinuity.
So, the first objective of this programme is to articulate the building blocks of digital transformation and strategies in very clear, high level, systemic views to help with a common language to support proper alignment anddesign.
A second objective is to make aware of the wins and risks, in order to secure a shared sense of urgency.
And a third objective is to highlight via case studies what usually fails and what digital champions do better to move ahead with 4.0, and be ready for profound disruptive events.
How will you benefit?
The Key Benefits for you:
- Sharpen your understanding of the forces at work and their impact on your strategies
- Explore various business models and frameworks to explore and design new strategies, especially subscription, platform-based and data-centric models
- Get inspiration from multiple business cases across various industries
- Unleash your mind beyond usual thinking with other people in the class
- Take advantage of new business concepts and thought-provoking ideas
- Apply the learnings to your own business Benefit from immediate feedback
Why is this programme different?
- This programme bridges the gap between the worlds of business and academics. With business cases across multiple industries and models, it connects strategic and pragmatic views to support in your decisions and transformation design.
- You benefit from intensive feedback and cross-industry practice.
- A mix of speaking, interactions and cases makes it a lively session into new inspirations for your business.
What will you learn and practice?
This 2-day programme is pragmatic and interactive. It covers industry trends and new thoughts, includes concrete examples across multiple industries. As key take-aways you will demystify the subject in its key dimensions, understand what usually works and fails, get a clearer picture of how to apply to your own business.
Digital transformation and strategies : what are we talking about exactly ?
- Different definitions and viewpoints from thought leaders across industries
- It's not about digital technologies, more about people and business first
- Market-centric and business-centric components of digital transformation
What's at stake ? Discover some latest trends from across multiple industries
- Positive and negative impacts of business transformation and digital strategies
- How various industries leverage digital transformation in different ways
- Why most business transformations fail and what to look at
Case studies: get inspired from digital champions and losers across industries
- How those companies reinvented into big successes
- Where those have failed and what actually went wrong
- What take-aways for your own industry and business
How your industry might be disrupted and the consequences for your business
- Disintermediation, reintermediation and other disruptions
- The impact of current and future technologies
- The impact of social and regulatory forces
How to implement those learnings for your own business
- Scanning your business : assess your potentials
- Building blocks of your business transformation
- Translating into an overall plan towards success
Frederic helps C-levels in multinationals and SMEs to develop new business strategies, roll-out marketing approaches and agile organisational set-ups, allowing them to prosper and develop internationally in digital times. By applying proven strategy models, articulating business development proje...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.