About the course
The success of the alternative lending sector has continued apace, and we have seen increasing appetite among investors. From a handful of players a decade ago today we are presented with a plethora of funds of different sizes and strategies. Competition has heated up as alternative lenders find themselves competing increasingly with each other and with the traditional lending banks. This forum will bring together key fund managers, investors and advisers to assess the state of the market and the outlook for the future.
- 08.30 Registration and networking breakfast
- 09:15 Welcome and opening remarks
- 09:25 Fundraising Activity update
- 09:45 Where are we in the credit cycle?
- 10:05 State of the market: deploying capital in an increasingly competitive but uncertain climate
- 10:35 Refreshment break
- 11:05 Developments in key terms and negotiation points in alternative lending
- 11:35 What impact is alternative lending having on small and early stage businesses, and is the opportunity scalable for alternative lenders?
- 12:05 The LP Perspective: what are the expectations for private debt and how will allocations change?
- 12:35 Closing remarks
- 12:40 Lunch and Networking
- 13.15 Registration and networking for Secondaries Forum, please see here for more information.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.