About the course
The BVCA Alternative Fund Strategies Series explores some of the ways private equity is diversifying as it matures, developing new approaches and investment products as it looks for opportunities in a wider range of markets.
This year we bring together three strategies, infrastructure, private debt and secondaries, across three half-day digital forums. Expert speakers from a wide range of backgrounds will deliver a comprehensive overview on the most urgent issues impacting these investment strategies.
- Value creation in a post-COVID world
- Building back better: ESG trends, opportunities and challenges
- How is technology enhancing infrastructure value?
- The latest regulatory issues for infrastructure funds
- How did the COVID crisis affect the secondaries market?
- GP-led secondaries: what next?
- Direct secondaries
- British Business Bank – full report on private debt
- Developments in key terms and negotiation points in alternative lending
- The LP Perspective: what next for allocations to private debt?
- Private debt and SMEs: beyond the COVID crisis
Read more about Information Technology
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.