Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Professionals working for aircraft and engine manufacturers in sales, marketing, product support, finance or contracts departments
- Professionals from supplier companies working together with manufacturers and lessors
- Airline professionals in commercial and operational divisions, including finance departments
- Managers from financial institutions involved in aircraft leasing
- Personnel from aircraft technical and maintenance service centres
About the course
Enhances your knowledge of an aircraft operating lease and its value to all parties concerned: aircraft manufacturer, lessee and lessor. Compares in detail different leasing and financial structures.
How will I benefit?
This course will enable you to:
- Understand how operating leasing fits into the financing mix for civil aircraft
- Learn about the variety of leasing business models in today’s market
- Explore the market from manufacturer, airline and leasing company viewpoints
- Negotiate an aircraft operating lease from signature to delivery and redelivery
What does the course cover?
- Leasing markets overview and lessor business model
- Definitions, dynamics and economics of aircraft operating leases
- Strategic market perspectives from Aircraft Manufacturer, Operating Lessor, Airline
- Leasing contract (LOI) term sheet and annexe negotiation between lessor and operator
- Market trends: Sale and Lease Back (SLB), Japanese operating lease (JOLCO), ECA finance and leasing
- Protecting the aircraft residual value: return conditions, provisions and reserves
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.