Aircraft Operating Lease Market
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with AirBusiness Academy.Full disclaimer.
Enhances your knowledge of an aircraft operating lease and its value to all parties concerned: aircraft manufacturer, lessee and lessor. Compares in detail different leasing and financial structures.
How will I benefit?
This course will enable you to:
- Understand how operating leasing fits into the financing mix for civil aircraft
- Learn about the variety of leasing business models in today’s market
- Explore the market from manufacturer, airline and leasing company viewpoints
- Negotiate an aircraft operating lease from signature to delivery and redelivery
What does the course cover?
- Leasing markets overview and lessor business model
- Definitions, dynamics and economics of aircraft operating leases
- Strategic market perspectives from Aircraft Manufacturer, Operating Lessor, Airline
- Leasing contract (LOI) term sheet and annexe negotiation between lessor and operator
- Market trends: Sale and Lease Back (SLB), Japanese operating lease (JOLCO), ECA finance and leasing
- Protecting the aircraft residual value: return conditions, provisions and reserves
Who should attend
- Professionals working for aircraft and engine manufacturers in sales, marketing, product support, finance or contracts departments
- Professionals from supplier companies working together with manufacturers and lessors
- Airline professionals in commercial and operational divisions, including finance departments
- Managers from financial institutions involved in aircraft leasing
- Personnel from aircraft technical and maintenance service centres