This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Examine the main issues, strategies, risks and opportunities of the aircraft asset management cycle from initial delivery of the aircraft to part-out and scrapping.
How will I benefit?
This course will enable you to:
- Explore aviation business models and asset management strategies in today’s business environment
- View the risks and opportunities of the aircraft asset management cycle from initial delivery of the aircraft to part-out and scrapping
- Practice the principles and techniques to evaluate lease terms and conditions
- Learn the impact of maintenance and aircraft transitions on residual value
- Benefit by learning from real life examples and a leasing simulation
What does the course cover?
Aircraft market dynamics and business models
- Aviation and leasing markets and business models
- Leasing in the financing mix
- Operating Lessor business model
- Operating Leasing: Airline perspective
Asset management in the aircraft lifecycle
- Managing the aircraft asset cycle
- Maintaining the aircraft value during operation
- Exercise - Leasing LOI key clauses
- Focus on aircraft transitions
Aircraft conditions: delivery, redelivery, transitions
- Exercise - Redelivery conditions review
- Pre-delivery and redelivery project management
- Mission - delivery and redelivery: specifications review and negotiations
- Lease extensions and revisions
- Mission - Lease revision: negotiations, agreements and feedback
Who should attend
- Junior and middle airline managers involved in fleet planning and/or strategic planning
- Junior and middle managers from airframe and engine manufactures in marketing and sales
- Specialists from airframe and engine manufactures in finance, contracts and support engineering
- Bankers, lessors, advisors and lawyers in aviation