Who should attend
- Junior and middle airline managers involved in fleet planning and/or strategic planning
- Junior and middle managers from airframe and engine manufactures in marketing and sales
- Specialists from airframe and engine manufactures in finance, contracts and support engineering
- Bankers, lessors, advisors and lawyers in aviation
About the course
Examine the main issues, strategies, risks and opportunities of the aircraft asset management cycle from initial delivery of the aircraft to part-out and scrapping.
How will I benefit?
This course will enable you to:
- Explore aviation business models and asset management strategies in today’s business environment
- View the risks and opportunities of the aircraft asset management cycle from initial delivery of the aircraft to part-out and scrapping
- Practice the principles and techniques to evaluate lease terms and conditions
- Learn the impact of maintenance and aircraft transitions on residual value
- Benefit by learning from real life examples and a leasing simulation
What does the course cover?
Aircraft market dynamics and business models
- Aviation and leasing markets and business models
- Leasing in the financing mix
- Operating Lessor business model
- Operating Leasing: Airline perspective
Asset management in the aircraft lifecycle
- Managing the aircraft asset cycle
- Maintaining the aircraft value during operation
- Exercise - Leasing LOI key clauses
- Focus on aircraft transitions
Aircraft conditions: delivery, redelivery, transitions
- Exercise - Redelivery conditions review
- Pre-delivery and redelivery project management
- Mission - delivery and redelivery: specifications review and negotiations
- Lease extensions and revisions
- Mission - Lease revision: negotiations, agreements and feedback
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.