About the course
Lead Global Projects successfully
In a very interactive course that can be directly applied at your company during an agile transformation or definition of a new project management method, we will discuss the challenges and benefits of Global Projects and Agile Approaches. You will get a practical insight into the latest trends in research and practice of project management and assess which principles can be applied in their companies to stay ahead in today’s competitive and global economy.
- Online and virtual project collaboration – in every course module you will have the opportunity to learn and practice remote tools and techniques that can boost your online meetings and increase your home-office productivity
- Initiate – Get your project started and define your approach (traditional, agile or hybrid)
- Plan – Define your requirements, scope and prepare a backlog or schedule
- Monitor – Establish metrics and use them to monitor the progress of your project
- Communicate – Understand communication challenges and agile techniques across country borders
- Organize – Select the best resources in the right locations to work in agile and self-organizing teams
- Collaborate – Establish trust and collaboration to benefit from multicultural teams
- Close – Use the right steps to foster a continuous improvement and establish sustainable relationship
I have more than 20 years of experience working in project environments, most of them living abroad and communicating in multi-cultural and multi-language environments. I have particular experience of managing global projects, having implemented collaborative tools and techniques in a number of ...
Experience iimt - international institute of management in technology Guest Lecturer Nov 2013 – Fribourg, Switzerland SITA Senior Project Portfolio Manager, Europe Oct 2018 – Geneva Area, Switzerland I manage complex projects and programmes for global and European airport customers. I act as th...
Videos and materials
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.