Who should attend
If you are in a Management position and you are willing to support and lead the Agile transformation in your organization or teams, this programme is right for you.
About the course
As a Manager, how can you drive the transformation of your organization or team into an Agile mindset? Get starter Agile Leadership tools to implement Agile in your work, in your teams and your organization!
Agile transformation needs support from the company’s leadership at different levels from Executive to Functional Managers and collaborators.
Agile offers many possibilities to improve the organization and its projects, as this is a way to inspire teams, support project implementation, and create an environment of trust, feedback and customer focus.
Attend this intensive 1-day leadership agility training programme focused on practical learning, designed and facilitated by business people that understand your challenges and will guide you to find effective solutions.
Your immediate takeaway:
- Understand the impact of Agile in your organization
- Learn how Agile offers new possibilities in delivering projects successfully
- Understand the potential of Agile practices for your projects and organizations
- Get hands-on exercises that will help you in implementing Agility in your organization
This leadership agility training course combines proven-by-practice methods with new insights and ideas that will grow your agile skills. You will gain a wider perspective of leadership through breakout sessions, exercises, and case applications.
How will you benefit?
After participating in this programme, you will grow your Agile Leadership competencies and be able to:
- Understand the opportunities of transforming to an Agile organization
- Learn the Agile fundamentals
- Understand how your organization can move to a more Agile environment
- Know what the competencies of an Agile Leader are
- Create a list of actions to transform to an Agile Organization
During the programme you will:
- Network and learn with a diverse group of peers from different industries and countries in an international environment
- Develop a personal action plan to implement back at work
- Learn and practise new skills using real-business-world examples and exercises over 1 interactive day
Agile Leadership is a 1-day practical workshop, highly interactive with exercises and role plays. The workshop will be led by an experienced facilitator with former management experience in international companies.
Agile Leadership Course Outline:
- What is Agile? and Why Agile?
- The Agile Manifesto: Values and Principles
- Agile assessment
- Agile transition
- Competencies of an Agile Leader
- Communication, commitment and collaboration
- Management 3.0
- Implementing Agile: Pitfalls
- Create a concrete plan: How to start the Agile transformation of your organization and your teams.
Andreas Benkowitz brings fifteen years of international corporate experience with Microsoft and ten years of consultancy and training in a variety of industries. Andreas helps senior managers and their teams to initiate and implement required transformations. Throughout his career, Andreas specia...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.