Who should attend
The course is designed for female senior executives with a minimum of 10 years work experience. Participants may also be alumni from the Mentor4Talent or the RoundTable4Toptalentprogrammes
About the course
A HIGH-TOUCH, INTERACTIVE LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME FOR SENIOR FEMALE EXECUTIVES, FOCUSING ON INDIVIDUAL LEADERSHIP GROWTH.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Gain in-depth insights about your own leadership style and the impact you have on others.
- Explore personal challenges and assumptions. Identify your core motivational drivers.
- Learn about team and organisation dynamics and how to influence to gain better results.
- Gain in depth insights about your effectiveness within teams.
- Build a high profile network with (future) female leaders from different organisations.
The programme has been designed as a highly interactive online course.
Focus: How can I develop my authentic, personal leadership style?
Debrief of KDVI feedback tool - the Global Executive Leadership Inventory (GELM®)
Focus: Interactive simulation focusing on group dynamics, decision-making and responsible leadership.
Focus: How can I create & lead high performance teams?
Focus: How do I present myself to others? How can I continue to be inspired? How can I broaden my network?
I am trainer, coach, speaker, moderator and author of the book ‘Topvrouw in 7 stappen. Jouw weg naar de Boardroom’. With this book, I want to inspire women to fulfil their ambitions and you will get practical advice to make your way to the boardroom in 7 steps. As coach and trainer I help men a...
Videos and materials
Read more about Women Leadership
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.