Who should attend
This training course is best suited for professionals who want to specialize in Website Conversion Rate Optimization, including:
- Digital Marketers
- Optimization and Analytics Professionals
- Professionals seeking to increase profits for their online business
- Digital Marketers who use a data-driven approach to generate revenue
About the course
Become an expert in conversion optimization through this Advanced Website Conversion Rate Optimization Certification Training Course. Learn how you can use an effective framework to help convert your website’s visitors into leads for your business. Master the skills that allow you to consistently increase landing page conversion rates on microsites and websites. Finally, learn how to analyze website traffic flow and design campaigns that can capture visitors’ attention.
- 15 hours of high quality e-learning content
- Online progress quiz
- 5 practice projects for a holistic experience
- Case studies on both B2B and B2C examples
- Assessment test on completion of the course
- Comprehensive, up-to-date content
What’s the focus of this course?
Website Conversion Rate Optimization is an effective framework that helps tap into the traffic a site receives and convert visitors into leads or sales. It’s vital to understand the reasons why site visitors aren’t converting sales, and use that knowledge to create a strategy that will better persuade customers.
This course teaches you how to create a systematic, repeatable framework that consistently increases conversion rates on landing pages, microsites, and entire websites.
What are the course objectives?
The objectives of this Advanced Website Conversion Rate Optimization course are:
- Gain knowledge and expertise on various aspects of Conversion Optimization
- Become familiar with a website’s traffic flow to design appropriate campaigns that capture the attention of the visitors
- Learn the knack of persuading a potential lead
- Learn the strategy and methodology on creating appropriate campaigns to gain the customers attention
- Learn the repeatable conversion rate optimization process
- Learn about specific testing hypotheses and innovative ideas you can use on a website
Section 1 : Introduction to Website Conversion Rate Optimization
Section 2 : Conversion Planning
Section 3 : The Design Concepts of Conversion
Section 4 : Creating Conversion Structure
Section 5 : Gaining Momentum
Section 6 : Starting the Conversation
Section 7 : Web Analytics Analysis and Measurement
Section 8 : Taking Action and Optimizing your Product
Section 9 : Conversion with PPC
Exam & Certification
How do I get Certified in Advanced CRO?
- Complete 85% of the course.
- Complete 3 projects and 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
There are no particular prerequisites for this course. However, participants should have working knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Office along with a desire to learn more about Conversion Optimization. Although not required, many participants might also benefit from our Conversion Optimization Foundations course.
Do you provide any practice tests as part of this course?
Yes, we provide 1 practice test as part of our course to help you prepare for the actual certification exam. You can try this free Website Conversion Rate Optimization Practice Test to understand the type of tests that are part of the course curriculum.
Matt Bailey is a best-selling author, marketing expert, trainer, and speaker. Matt resides in the heart of the "Hall of Fame City" (also known as Canton, Ohio). Aiming to carry on his city's legacy, he's developed marketing expertise and technical know-how that's helped him become a leader in hi...
Bryan Eisenberg is the co-author of the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, USA Today and New York Times bestselling books “Call to Action”, “Waiting For Your Cat to Bark?”, “Always Be Testing”, “Buyer Legends” and “Be Like Amazon: Even a Lemonade Stand Can Do It“. Bryan is a professional marketi...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.