Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Existing and new member of the HR function and those wanting to know what new HR recruitment has to offer:
- HR Managers
- Nationals on Development Programs
- Line Managers
- Workforce Planners
- Recruitment Specialists
- Pay and Rewards Managers and Supervisors
- Appraisal Managers
About the course
If you look at the three most successful companies in the work, they have one thing in common – outstanding recruitment. Innovations in 2018 have revolutionised our approach to this critical management skill. Use of digital footprints, a process approach to eliminate bias, just some of the exciting key topics of this power packed program.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Enhance and attract talented people
- Be able to use a new process to reduce bias
- Massively reduce the down stream effect of poor recruitment
- Use a different approach to traditional testing
- Explore alternatives to personality profiling with efficiencies of 95%
- Master the two stage technique to construct and ask proper interviewing questions
- Be able to score all interviewing questions.
- Be able to formulate better strategies for on boarding processes
- How to Show the Financial Cost of Poor Recruitment
- Three Changes your Existing Advertising that will make 100% difference
- How to Stop the Wrong People from Applying
- Use of Digital Information to do the Shortlisting
- Use of Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) to replace traditional testing
- The New Approach to Personality Profiling using A.I. and Web Based Data
- How to Construct Focused, Competency Based Questions
- Scoring Interview Questions the New Approach
- Making sure the Candidates are Talented
- On Boarding, often the missing but vital link in Recruitment
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.