Who should attend
Existing and new member of the HR function and those wanting to know what new HR recruitment has to offer:
- HR Managers
- Nationals on Development Programs
- Line Managers
- Workforce Planners
- Recruitment Specialists
- Pay and Rewards Managers and Supervisors
- Appraisal Managers
About the course
If you look at the three most successful companies in the work, they have one thing in common – outstanding recruitment. Innovations in 2018 have revolutionised our approach to this critical management skill. Use of digital footprints, a process approach to eliminate bias, just some of the exciting key topics of this power packed program.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Enhance and attract talented people
- Be able to use a new process to reduce bias
- Massively reduce the down stream effect of poor recruitment
- Use a different approach to traditional testing
- Explore alternatives to personality profiling with efficiencies of 95%
- Master the two stage technique to construct and ask proper interviewing questions
- Be able to score all interviewing questions.
- Be able to formulate better strategies for on boarding processes
- How to Show the Financial Cost of Poor Recruitment
- Three Changes your Existing Advertising that will make 100% difference
- How to Stop the Wrong People from Applying
- Use of Digital Information to do the Shortlisting
- Use of Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) to replace traditional testing
- The New Approach to Personality Profiling using A.I. and Web Based Data
- How to Construct Focused, Competency Based Questions
- Scoring Interview Questions the New Approach
- Making sure the Candidates are Talented
- On Boarding, often the missing but vital link in Recruitment
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.