Who should attend
This course is designed for corporate, regional, and field-safety personnel in both construction and general industry.
About the course
Developing a high-performance safety culture requires much more than programs and regulatory compliance. In this course, you will gain a deeper understanding of the impact of organizational culture on safety performance and how to implement leading-edge safety systems. The knowledge gained from this course will prepare you to take your construction or general industry organization's safety performance to the next level.
What You Will Learn
- Evolution of safety management principles
- Impact of organizational culture
- Importance of management leadership and employee engagement
- Development of safety management systems
- How to implement behavior-based safety
- Effective risk assessment
- Introduction to human performance
How You Will Benefit
- Identify and utilize the most current safety management principles that drive the safety process.
- Understand the impact of organizational culture on safety performance.
- Gain an understanding of safety management systems.
- Learn how to create a high-performance safety culture in your organization.
Pamela Fisher is a partner and operations manager for PROSAFE Solutions, Inc. She is an experienced safety and risk management professional with a proven track record of success in managing and overseeing safety programs for large construction projects. Her educational background is in occupatio...
Mike McCarroll is President and CEO of PROSAFE Solutions, an Atlanta-based management consulting firm specializing in the development of high performance safety cultures. Mike provides high-end services to assist clients in a variety of industries across the U.S. and Canada in improving safety ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.