About the course
In this course, we'll take a deep dive into several advanced concepts of the Python ecosystem and explore larger-scale application development using the language. You’ll also develop an understanding of the issues associated with more extensive software projects and undertake code reviews. At the end of this course, you’ll have the necessary tools to both continue into web development as well as to start digging into other areas of specialization, such as deep learning.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to conduct unit testing, coverage analysis and debug your code
- How to use profiling and performance tuning
- Ways to build advanced constructs such as iterators and generators, decorators and context managers
- Methods for using concurrency and asynchronous programming to improve the performance of your code
- How to build relational and non-relational databases into your programs
Enjoy the flexibility of learning at your own pace, with instructor support along the way. This course is 100 percent online, with no class meetings or fixed deadlines — so you can start anytime.
ONLINE WITH REAL-TIME MEETINGS
Combine the convenience of online learning with the immediacy of real-time interaction. You’ll stream courses online and interact with your instructors and fellow students via chat, web conferencing or phone, all in real time.
Luis Conejo-Alpizar is an electronics engineer and software developer who's worked in the semiconductor industry for over 15 years. His first contact with programming languages came at the age of 10, when he was given a copy of Turbo Pascal and some sample code, which he modified and used as a te...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.