About the course
Shortcuts and Tricks That Make You More Productive
Word is the industry standard when it comes to word processing, but are you making the most of its extensive features? This webinar will demonstrate exactly how to use powerful features certain to reduce the time you spend creating documents.
You’ll discover how to do a lot of little things you probably don’t know, like building tables, tracking edits, merging documents, adding graphics, and customizing word to make it work better for you.
After you finish the course, you’ll have the shortcuts and tools to complete your work more efficiently and produce professional-looking documents with ease.
What you will cover
This webinar is designed to show people who are self-taught in Word how to use a number of powerful features that can save time and effort, including:
- Tips and tricks to make formatting and editing easier
- Customizing menu tool bars to boost efficiency
- Effectively incorporating graphics in your documents
- Creating tables, inserting rows, columns, and controlling text direction
- Boost productivity with Quick Parts and Autocorrect
- Setting up templates and customizing installed templates
- Using Track Changes to manage versioning and edits
- Dos and don'ts of merging and comparing documents
- Creating forms containing form fields
- Effectively using the Table of Content feature
Please note: Your instructor will be demonstrating these methods and techniques using Word 2016.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Customize the word interface to boost your efficiency
- Format text, add graphics and use a variety of styles in your documents
- Set up and use forms and templates
- Use Mail Merge, Track Changes, Autocorrect, and other specific features.
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your home or office without the need for travel costs and time.
BONUS: Paid registrants will also get a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.