Who should attend
- Entry-level to senior HR professionals
- Global HR managers
- Employee relations manager
- Generalists seeking to move into a specialized role
- EEO, compliance and security professionals conducting internal employee-related investigations
About the course
Apply learnings from Advanced Internal Investigations Process. Practice techniques using a real-life employee complaint by conducting the intake interview, planning and conducting the investigation, making findings and conclusions, making recommendations and implementation of the outcome. Develop skills under the guidance of expert internal investigators.
After studying the internal investigations process, apply your new skills using real-life examples.
In this course, you will practice techniques using a realistic employee complaint by conducting the intake interview, planning and conducting the investigation, making findings and conclusions, offering recommendations, and implementing the outcome. You'll develop these skills under the guidance of expert internal investigators.
Prerequisite: CO335 Advanced Internal Investigations Process
Key Course Takeaways
- Explore strategies for handling investigations and avoiding common errors
- Practice conducting thorough, complex investigations, including handling difficult and emotional interviewees
- Actively participate in case-study activities and role plays
- Obtain feedback and skill pointers from internal investigators and legal experts
Susan Brecher, currently the Director of HR Dispute Management and Resolution Certificate and Curriculum/Training Design is an employment practices attorney and expert in training and curriculum design for both online and classroom based workshops. She has broad experience in advising, consultin...
Employment Lawyer and Employee Relations professional, who helps businesses and individuals to identify and resolve workplace issues before they result in litigation. Legal advice, provided through an employee relations lens, offers individualized solutions for clients in the four key areas of: D...
Gayle F. Wasserman, Esq. is a management-side employment attorney and human resources consultant with over 18 years of experience. Since establishing her own private practice, Wasserman Law, in 2004, Gayle has regularly counseled clients throughout the New York tri-state area on a variety of emp...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.