Who should attend
This World-Class Advanced Health Innovation Management course is appropriate for everyone in the organisation but essential for anyone involved in innovation, service improvement, and service development initiatives.
This OXFORD online course will benefit all levels of clinical and non-clinical personnel in private and public sector healthcare as well as personnel that work in partnership with healthcare organisations:
- Team Leaders
- Clinical Staff
- Non-clinical Staff
- Operations Personnel
About the course
This OXFORD online course introduces participants to advanced concepts for the successful development and implementation of Innovations in Healthcare. It will give participants the confidence to embrace their creativity and develop innovative teams.
Healthcare is currently facing unprecedented challenges and the need for innovation has never been greater. But how do you successfully manage the Innovation Process in a healthcare setting? How do you empower staff and teams to come up with the innovations that will allow organisations to thrive? The answer lies in developing an advanced understanding of the Innovation Management Process, and how to overcome the challenges to Innovation that are evident in the Health Sector.
This online course will equip the participants with an understanding of the Advanced Health Innovation Management principles that are crucial to success.
This online seminar introduce fundamental and advanced principles of how to successfully manage the development and implementation of Health Innovations.
At the end of this online seminar, you will learn to:
- Develop a focused Innovation strategy that fits with the company’s business needs
- Understand and implement key Innovation techniques to enable delivery of the strategy
- Have an awareness of the characteristics of Innovations in Healthcare systems and the approaches that may be adopted in their design and use
- Appreciate techniques and technologies available for the assessment of risk and the management of change
- Use proven and advanced principles of continuous improvement for quality management
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online using ClickMeeting and has three sessions starting from 1100 and end 1600 Dubai time.
The Context of Health Innovation Management
- Attitude to Risk in Healthcare
- Product Life-cycles
The Innovation Management Process
- Value Analysis and Management
- Quality Function Deployment
- Operationalising Healthcare Innovations
How to foster Creativity and Innovation in your Workplace
- Creating Thinking Models
- Stages in the creative process
- Developing openness to new ideas in Healthcare
- Challenging Assumptions
- Looking for Paradigm Shifts
Networking for Successful Innovation
- Innovation Ecosystems
- Absorptive Capacity in Healthcare
Leading Healthcare Innovation
- Characteristics of Innovative Leaders
- Developing Innovative Teams
Overcoming Barriers to Successful Innovation
- Risk Taking in Healthcare
- Change Management for Innovations
Oxford e-Certificate will be provided for delegates who attend and complete the online training course
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.