Who should attend
This course is best suited for those who want to leverage email as a marketing tool, including:
- Business Owners / Entrepreneurs
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Marketing Professionals who want more traffic, sales, and conversions
- Business Owners who want to generate revenue
- Business Development Professionals
- Aspiring professionals in the marketing field
- Freelancers and graduates
About the course
The Advanced Email Marketing Certification Training course helps you master advanced email marketing techniques and strategies. Learn how to draft an email that can be both intriguing and influential for the readers. Also, develop expertise in creating effective advertisements to promote products and services, create brand awareness, and build customer trust and loyalty.
- 20+ hours of high-quality e-learning content
- Online progress quiz
- Downloadable workbooks and exercises
- Practice tests
- 5 hands-on projects
- Comprehensive, up-to-date content
What’s the focus of this course?
As the name suggests, email marketing involves sending marketing messages using email. When properly done, a personalized email marketing message can be a very effective marketing tool. This Advanced Email Marketing course will help participants learn email marketing strategies, including creating effective advertisements to promote products and services.
Simplilearn's Advanced Email Marketing Course emphasizes on advanced marketing strategies using emails and guides in creating effective advertisements to promote a product or service, to request business, solicit sales/donations, meant to build loyalty, trust and create brand awareness.
Email marketing is one of the most effective and personalized modes of gaining the customer’s trust. Emails are used by almost everyone and direct E-mail marketing produces higher response rate and higher average order value for e-commerce business.
What are the course objectives?
The objectives of this course are:
- Learn to draw more traffic, as well as gain visibility and awareness of a brand or product
- Understand the subtle and intricate details of effective email marketing
- Learn how to efficiently build an email list and email campaigns
- Generate a higher number of email subscribers
- Use effective email marketing to get more traction by employing the latest strategies
- Learn how to market a business through an email marketing platform
- In-depth knowledge of email Rules and Regulations
- Gain expertise and knowledge of email marketing to attract buyers at a larger scale and expand globally
- Learn the art of sending mass emails to a selected group of recipients who are searching for the product you are selling
Lesson 01 - Course Introduction
Lesson 02 - Introduction to Advanced Email Marketing
Lesson 03 - Write Better Subject Lines
Lesson 04 - Develop Emails that Drive Results
Lesson 05 - Optimize Your Email Content
Lesson 06 - List Management Strategies
Lesson 07 - Automating Your Emails
Lesson 08 - Create Optimal Landing Pages
Lesson 09- Create an Email Campaign Checklist
Lesson 10 - GDPR for Digital Marketers
Exam & Certification
How do I get certified in Advanced Email Marketing?
- Complete 85% of the course.
- Complete 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
- Complete 3 projects.
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
Although not required, ideally, participants will first complete our Email Marketing Foundations course. Ultimately, participants will need a basic working knowledge of HTML, internet usage, and Microsoft Office for a successful learning experience.
Do you provide any practice tests as part of this course?
Yes, we provide 1 practice test as part of our course to help you prepare for the actual certification exam. You can try this free Email Marketing Questions Free Practice Test to understand the type of tests that are part of the course curriculum.
Matt Bailey is a best-selling author, marketing expert, trainer, and speaker. Matt resides in the heart of the "Hall of Fame City" (also known as Canton, Ohio). Aiming to carry on his city's legacy, he's developed marketing expertise and technical know-how that's helped him become a leader in hi...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.