Who should attend
This course is best suited for those who want to leverage email as a marketing tool, including:
- Business Owners / Entrepreneurs
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Marketing Professionals who want more traffic, sales, and conversions
- Business Owners who want to generate revenue
- Business Development Professionals
- Aspiring professionals in the marketing field
- Freelancers and graduates
About the course
The Advanced Email Marketing Certification Training course helps you master advanced email marketing techniques and strategies. Learn how to draft an email that can be both intriguing and influential for the readers. Also, develop expertise in creating effective advertisements to promote products and services, create brand awareness, and build customer trust and loyalty.
This Advanced Email Marketing Course covers advanced marketing strategies and guides in creating effective advertisements to promote a product or service, request business, solicit sales/donations, and build loyalty, trust, and brand awareness.
- Driving traffic through emails
- Fundamental concepts of email marketing
- Building email lists
- Email campaigns
- Getting email subscribers
- Marketing brands through email
- Email rules and regulations
- Sending mass emails
An email marketing certification helps you understand the nuances of email marketing and deliverability. It also helps you learn tools and strategies that helps you reach marketing goals. Also, a certified email marketing professional tends to earn more than his/her counterparts.
This course is best suited for those who want to leverage email as a marketing tool, including business owners and entrepreneurs, internet marketers, affiliate marketers, bloggers, and marketing and business development professionals who want more traffic, sales, and conversions.
Although not required, it’s ideal if participants complete the Email Marketing Foundations course before opting for this course. Ultimately, participants will need a basic working knowledge of HTML, internet usage, and Microsoft Office for a successful learning experience.
- Advanced Email Marketing
- Lesson 01 - Course Introduction
- Lesson 02 - Introduction to Advanced Email Marketing
- Lesson 03 - Write Better Subject Lines
- Lesson 04 - Develop Emails that Drive Results
- Lesson 05 - Optimize Your Email Content
- Lesson 06 - List Management Strategies
- Lesson 07 - Automating Your Emails
- Lesson 08 - Create Optimal Landing Pages
- Lesson 09- Create an Email Campaign Checklist
- Lesson 10 - GDPR for Digital Marketers
Matt Bailey is a best-selling author, marketing expert, trainer, and speaker. Matt resides in the heart of the "Hall of Fame City" (also known as Canton, Ohio). Aiming to carry on his city's legacy, he's developed marketing expertise and technical know-how that's helped him become a leader in hi...
Bryan Eisenberg is the co-author of the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, USA Today and New York Times bestselling books “Call to Action”, “Waiting For Your Cat to Bark?”, “Always Be Testing”, “Buyer Legends” and “Be Like Amazon: Even a Lemonade Stand Can Do It“. Bryan is a professional marketi...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.