Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
Advanced Contract Management covers topics such as negotiation, earned value management, subcontract management, and advanced contract formation. The students will know and explain important terminology, facts, concepts, principles, and theories used in the acquisition management field. The students will be able to apply the important terminology, facts, concepts, principles and theories in the field of contract management and to analyze simple to moderately complex factual acquisition management situations to applying the major concepts and theories of the psychology of bargaining and negotiation to real world issues.
Many Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM) candidates are often challenged by business competencies that are typically seen in several industries, including government, within the contract management process.
This course will provide in-depth analysis and discussion on these business topics while offering a certification preparation section featuring hundreds of test-prep questions for the CFCM, CCCM, and CPCM exams.
Advanced Contract Management helps prepare students to sit for the Certified Federal Contract Manager (CFCM), Certified Commercial Contract Manager (CCCM) or Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM) Certification.
What You’ll Study
- Marketing and Business Goals
- Pricing and Return on Investment
- Negotiation Objectives and Priorities
- Award Types
- Strategic Sourcing
- Bidding Documents
- Performance Measurement
- Dispute Resolution
- Explanation of Source Selection Plans
- Evaluation Factors
- Dispute Resolution
- Performance Analysis
- Cost Monitoring
- Trouble Spots on Team Agreements
- Subcontract Proposal Preparation
- Post Awards in Subcontracting
- Agile Methodology
- Leadership Importance
- Financial Awareness
- Industry Certification
- Earned Value Management Requirements
- Role of Operations Management
- Collaborative Planning
- Value Chain Model
8 Week Course
The Contract Management Framework
- Explain the contract management framework
- Discuss business requirements
- Discuss special knowledge areas of contracting
Contract Management Body of Knowledge (CMBOK) Overview
- Discuss contract management body of knowledge structure
- Explain leadership competency in contracting
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.