About the course
Want to deep dive into several advanced topics of algorithms and data structures? In this course, you’ll learn how these concepts are used when dealing with huge amount of data. We’ll also cover how to optimize the skills you’ve already mastered and how to create more advanced tools as necessary. Prior experience in algorithms and data structures is required, as this course starts with the advanced areas.
This course is for experienced programmers and doesn’t teach any programming. It is language-agnostic, but coursework is in Python or C#.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Best practices for tries, Ternary trees, AVL, Red-black trees and probabilistic data structures like Bloom filters
- How to implement consistent hashing, distributed hash tables, key-value stores and path-finding algorithms such as A
- Approaches for sorting algorithms such as Quicksort
- How to use advanced applications of Graphs
- Methods for dynamic programming and Backtracking
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Solve and code problems related to the algorithms and data structure concepts
- Practice common job interview questions
Sanjeev Qazi is a software engineer at Microsoft, where he designs and writes software for Office. Before joining Microsoft, he was at Expedia and, before that, with Intel (in house VLSI CAD for processor design) in Portland, Oregon. While at Intel, he was also an adjunct professor teaching eveni...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.