Achieving Supply Chain Transformation
From business strategy formulation to supply chain design and execution, this program provides operating models and tools for supply chain transformation resulting in improved organizational performance and positive financial results. Learn how to weigh priorities for innovation and strike a balance of trade-offs to optimize the supply chain. Throughout the session, participants will develop personal leadership goals and identify means toward implementation.
Improve your ability to effectively:
- Analyze and use different strategies of supply chain optimization
- Connect supply chain design to business strategy and financials
- Build resiliency into supply chains to prepare for uncertainty
- Weigh trade-offs when implementing supply chain transformation
This program awards 2.4 CEUs. Penn State Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are available based on a standard of one unit per ten hours of classroom instruction.
Connecting Supply Chain Strategy to Business Imperatives
- In what markets should we compete?
- How do we grow our business?
- How can supply chains be designed to drive business results?
Dimensions of High-Performing Supply Chain Operating Models
- What makes different supply chain models tick?
- Which strategies and capabilities can we deploy?
- How can we use models to accelerate profitable business performance
Supply Chain Leadership Transformation: An Executive’s Perspective
- What does transformational leadership look like?
- Which leadership traits are best for various stages of business maturity?
Building Resilience in Supply Chains
- Manage complexity in supply chains
- Create plans to handle disruptions
Transformation or Change Management: Is There a Difference?
- Is transformation an effort or a skill?
- What’s the difference between managing change and leading transformation?
Assessing Your Personal Leadership
- Are you ready and able to drive supply chain transformation?
Case Study and Experiential Learning
- Test what you have learned in real-world scenarios
Value For You and Your Organization
Supply Chain Transformation is a core competency which embraces a systems approach for continuously improving supply chain performance and optimizing both customer and shareholder value. This course highlights a number of important concepts for leaders to consider during major change efforts within the supply chain.
Who should attend
This program benefits those in a senior management or executive role responsible for supply chain oversight. Titles of participants have included:
- Senior Program Manager
- Director, Supplier Operations
- Principle Project Analyst
- Strategic Planning and Communications
- Senior Planner/Buyer
- Vice President, Growth Management & Planning
- Senior Vice President, Supply Chain & Operations for North America