Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
The Accelerated Management Program is designed for individuals who want to master the "soft skills" needed to become a highly-respected manager.
The classroom sessions focus on seven key areas:
- Strategic Thinker: Understanding Business Dynamics
- Person of Character: Mastering Emotional Intelligence
- Talent Developer: The “Others First” Approach
- Effective Communicator: Inspiring Others to Take Action
- Relationship Builder: Building Trust, Helping Others
- Change Driver: Leading Innovation and Growth
- Purpose-Driven Leader: Your Unique Value Proposition
The Accelerated Management Program (AMP) is a non-degree, non-credit program. Upon program completion, you will earn an Advanced Management Certificate from Kennesaw State University.
Doug Buce is the founder and Chief Learning Officer of Boing Dynamics, Inc. He works with companies in securities, insurance, healthcare, technology, and engineering to help them launch ambitious initiatives. Prior to Boing Dynamics, Doug served as the Chief Learning Officer of Wells Capital and...
Videos and materials
Read more about General Management Programs
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.