About the course
You don't have time to do everything; only time to do what matters! This virtual program is perfect for anyone who wants more control so they can manage their time, focus their attention, and engage with their team. In this challenging environment of doing more with less and remote work, even the most productive person can often feel distracted or overwhelmed. If we can get clear about the activities that make the biggest difference to our productivity, manage our distractions and create environments that allow us to focus, we can regain control of our schedule and free ourselves up for what is most important. In this program you will learn how to "unplug" from the constant barrage of disruptions and "plug in" to the tools, strategies, and mindsets that allow us to harness our attention to reach our highest potential.
- INCREASE TIME ACCOUNTABILITY SO YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE
- CREATE A PRIORITIZATION PROCESS FOR EVERYDAY APPLICATION
- DISCOVER STRATEGIES TO SET UP AN ENVIRONMENT THAT WILL HELP YOU STAY FOCUSED
- ELIMINATE DISTRACTIONS AND INCREASE YOUR EFFECTIVENESS
- LEARN SYSTEMIZED THOUGHTFULNESS STRATEGIES FOR COLLEAGUES AND TEAM MEMBERS
- IMPLEMENT EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT STRATEGIES TO ATTRACT AND RETAIN TOP TALENT
- CREATE A PRODUCTIVE PERSONAL ACTION PLAN FOR IMPLEMENTATION EACH DAY
Neen James is the author of nine books including Folding Time: How to Achieve Twice As Much in Half The Time and her most recent, Attention Pays: How to Drive Profitability, Productivity, and Accountability. Named one of the top 30 Leadership Speakers by Global Guru several years in a row, Neen c...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.