About the course
Navigating complexity and uncertainty is a crucial leadership literacy for business and organizational success. Traditional and business-as-usual models of organizational management are not only inadequate, but hazardous. Dr. Kutz is a thought leader in the area of contextual intelligence, a key component of leadership literacy that is required for a global mindset in a rapidly changing marketplace. Dr. Kutz combines cutting-edge research and real-life anecdotes to outline the 12 behavioral practices of contextually intelligence leaders and delineates how those behaviors contribute to effective use of the 3D Thinking Framework™ (using hindsight, insight, and foresight) to improve leadership and decision-making. Highlights of this workshop include deconstructing the mental models that poison our leadership potential and address how thinking differently improves morale, helps to navigate uncertainty, personal and employee engagement, and tears down walls between the generations at work.
CONTEXTUAL INTELLIGENCE RESEARCH
- What Are The Major Elements Of The Contextual Intelligence Model?
- What Differentiates The Contextual Intelligence Model From Other Models
- What Are The Game Changing Contributions Of CI To Enhancing Leadership - Why Do We Need It Now?
KEY LEADERSHIP QUESTIONS FOR NAVIGATING A COMPLEX & UNCERTAIN WORLD
- How Is Complexity Different From Complication?
- How Can Chaos Be Beneficial To Me As A Leader?
- How Can I Organize And Remember My Experiences Without Bias?
- How Can I Maximize My Most Useful (And Creative) Insights?
- What Can I Do Directly To Improve Team Engagement?
3D THINKING: LEVERAGING TIME ORIENTATION
- What Is Hindsight And How Can I Use It To Make Better Decisions For My People And Organization.
- What Is Foresight And How Can I Use It To Create The Desired Future.
- How Can I Use Insight To Accurately Discern The Current Environment.
- How Are Hindsight, Insight And Foresight Integrated To Nuture 3D Thinking
CI ACTIONS STEPS
- How Can I Learn To Ask Myself (And My Team) The Right Questions.
- What Action Steps Can I Implement To Begin Practicing Contextual Intelligence Today
Matt Kutz (Ph.D. in Global Leadership) loves being a husband and father and takes leadership development seriously. He a Fulbright Scholar in the Medical Sciences (University of Rwanda, East Africa) and a Visiting Research Scholar in the College of Medicine at Griffith University and Gold Coast U...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.