This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
What you will cover
- 6 universal human needs that employees require to thrive at work
- How attitudes, uses of language and behavior create a high-performance culture
- 3 types of relational cultures in the workplace and how each affects human biology and performance
- How to create an inspiring identity that boosts performance
- Approaches that effective leaders can use to create human value that boosts performance
- Ways to create knowledge flow that boosts performance
- 7 proven practices to implement that will boost employee engagement, productivity and performance
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain three types of workplace relational cultures and how each affects human biology and performance
- Describe research-based practices that boost individual and organizational performance
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your home or office without the need for travel costs and time.
BONUS: Paid registrants will also get a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.