This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
After this course you will be able to
- establish and manage a performance culture, determine Key Results Areas (KRAs),
- set objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs),
- establish the right competencies and behaviors for all the roles in your organization.
You will design and define the right performance management system to support your organization’s goals and business objectives, and encourage the development of each individual employee.
Individual performance appraisals help you manage the performance of each employee in your organization. However, unless you clearly link a performance appraisal to corporate goals and see it as part of the responsibilities of an effective manager, it can be nothing more than a tick-box paper exercise.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will:
- Support business effectiveness by implementing a best-practice performance management system and performance appraisal process
- Understand the three critical components of an effective performance management system – setting objectives, measuring competencies and planning development