Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
Develop better solutions through a clear, systematic approach to thinking.
In just a few hours, we can teach you a 3-step process that will dramatically improve your ability to evaluate problems and generate better results. You’ll gain insight into your current thinking style, learn how to leverage it, and discover new ways to approach situations. Using the RED model—Recognize assumptions, Evaluate arguments, Draw conclusions--you’ll gain confidence in decision making and expressing your opinions.
Bonus: You’ll also get access to the “My Thinking Styles™” assessment to generate a personalized evaluation of your current preferred thinking method.
What You Will Cover
You’ll learn how to:
- Question assumptions to differentiate fact from opinion
- Draw better conclusions when evaluating data from multiple sources
- Identify psychological factors that can cloud your judgment, including belief bias, confirmation bias, and gambler’s fallacy
- Counter weak arguments by exposing circular reasoning, ad hoc assumptions, and red herrings
- Uncover hidden agendas that interfere with clear, objective thinking
- Avoid the 3 most common errors when drawing conclusions
- Learn about the 7 Thinking Styles and how they can be developed and applied to more effectively approach business challenges and reinforce your ability to interpret information
- Solve problems creatively by exploring multiple perspectives
- Get a competitive edge by gaining awareness of the habits and behaviors that promote critical thinking