Sara is the partner lead for Growth Accelerate, McKinsey’s approach to building client commercial capabilities. She specializes in marketing and sales capabilities in the transformation context. While serving clients across multiple industries, she spends a significant amount of her time helping consumer and travel, transport, and logistics clients. Sara’s primary focus is on addressing multifaceted organizational, sales, marketing, pricing, and strategy capability challenges.
Examples of her recent client engagements include the following:
- supporting an enterprise transformation for a Fortune 100 company to deliver billions in cost savings and top-line growth
- developing a growth strategy and capability road map for a $4 billion consumer company to chart the course to $6 billion in top line over the next 5 years
- leading a sales and marketing transformation for a more than $6 billion B2B organization to enable the capture of double-digit growth for the next 5 years
- implementing an integrated go-to-market sales transformation of a Fortune 100 grocery wholesaler, serving multiple segments in more than 40 markets
- designing a comprehensive marketing and sales capability-building program for a leading global logistics-services organization
- Before joining McKinsey, Sara traded US treasuries on the government-bonds desk at a multinational investment bank and financial-services company.