Merage School of Business
C-Level Executive & General Counsel at Arbonne International, LLC
Chief Legal Officer and Senior Legal & Business Strategist
- Lead the intersection of law, policy, and corporate governance.
- Experienced C-level executive driving innovation, technology and legal solutions.
- Change agent and talent incubator building successful teams who embrace continuing improvement.
- Mergers & acquisitions, due diligence, complex commercial transactions.
- Equity, stock options, executive compensation, employment law.
- Complex commercial litigation, class action litigation defense, e-discovery, product claims and claims reporting.
- Ethics and Compliance - leading a culture of compliance and innovation, including Innovative solutions to measure successful compliance.
- B-Company conversion, public benefit company reporting, delivering change as a purpose driven company.
Talents and Skills
- E-commerce, including CCPA, GDPR, data privacy, security and consumer protection.
- Regulatory & Scientific Affairs, FDA, cosmetics & cosmetic device 513(g) filings, nutrition, food and dietary supplements.
- Consumer products, manufacturing, personal care, skincare, apparel and footwear manufacturing and distribution.
- Offensive brand protection and enforcement. Intellectual Property: copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents.
- FTC compliance, direct selling compliance, advertising, marketing, claims review and substantiation, and California Proposition 65.
- Non-profit compliance, donor-advised fund giving, charitable foundation compliance and fulfilling non-profit mission-based giving.
- International business expansion and international business transactions.
- Bankruptcy, structured reorganization, debtor-in-possession operations.