Young Minds Entrepreneurship Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Stellenbosch Business School.Full disclaimer.
The Young Minds Entrepreneurship Programme helps school-leavers, students and young graduates to create their own career opportunities in life.
The programme benefits you in the following ways:
- It will help you to define your direction and goals in life.
- It will prepare you to embark on a career path in business management.
- It will enable you to apply entrepreneurial thinking to create opportunities and wealth for yourself, and others.
- It will help you gain management and business skills that will increase your employability.
What does it cover
The programme covers the following study areas:
- Entrepreneurial thinking and innovation
- Strategic thinking and management
- Personal mastery
- Human resources
- Leadership and team work
- Operations Planning and Project management
- Financial management
Who should attend
- Matriculants who want to prepare for a successful career
- Students who terminated their studies and feel unsure about the future.
- Young graduates who want to create their own opportunities or move into corporate business.