Who should attend
- This programme is suited for newly appointed high-potential managers.
- Past attendees include Assistant Vice President, Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant * Manager, Associate Director, etc, from diverse functional areas across various industries and companies.
About the course
This programme has been designed and developed in partnership with the Darden School of Business, University of Virginia to help young managers to contribute as effective team players, harness the diversity and strengths of team members, gain greater self-awareness, learn how to manage self and others, and hone the skills needed to drive high-performance. This programme is designed and developed in partnership with the Darden School of Business, University of Virginia. It helps young managers:
- Gain greater self-awareness and learn how to manage others
- Acquire a resilient and tenacious mindset to lead and excel
- Influence and motivate others to succeed
- Network with other dynamic first time leaders to enhance professional development
- Skill themselves to drive high-performance and business results
Education: B.S., MBA, East Carolina University; Ph.D., Purdue University Robert Carraway teaches Quantitative Analysis courses in Darden's MBA program. Carraway has co-written a quantitative analysis case book as well as a number of papers and Darden cases on the topic. Carraway joined the Darde...
Education: B.S., Tufts University ; Ed.M., Harvard University; MBA, D.B.A., Boston University Associate Professor Isabella teaches courses in organizational behavior, leadership and change, and team interaction at the University of Virginia Darden School''s MBA, Global Executive MBA, MBA for Exe...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.