Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Temasek Management Services.Full disclaimer.
This programme has been designed and developed in partnership with the Darden School of Business, University of Virginia to help young managers to contribute as effective team players, harness the diversity and strengths of team members, gain greater self-awareness, learn how to manage self and others, and hone the skills needed to drive high-performance. This programme is designed and developed in partnership with the Darden School of Business, University of Virginia. It helps young managers:
- Gain greater self-awareness and learn how to manage others
- Acquire a resilient and tenacious mindset to lead and excel
- Influence and motivate others to succeed
- Network with other dynamic first time leaders to enhance professional development
- Skill themselves to drive high-performance and business results
Who should attend
- This programme is suited for newly appointed high-potential managers.
- Past attendees include Assistant Vice President, Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant * Manager, Associate Director, etc, from diverse functional areas across various industries and companies.