Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
First-time or newly appointed high-potential managers
About the course
The Young Leaders Programme (YLP) helps address specific leadership challenges of learning and leading simultaneously. A primary objective of this program is to help you develop the frameworks and skills needed to enhance your ability to learn from experience. We seek to equip participants with the skills required to drive high performance and business results and eventually lead others. We also want participants to acquire a resilient and tenacious mindset to lead and excel. The YLP is suitable for first-time managers, those who are about to lead teams. You may have just received a promotion or are currently experiencing new pressures within a management role.
You'll come away from this programme with:
- Increased self-awareness through a solid understanding of leadership style, strengths and weaknesses
- Ability to influence and communicate to make an impression with various stakeholders
- Tools to heighten team performance during times of dilemma and challenge
- A leadership brand to create a lasting impact
- Understand my style and personality to create an enduring personal leadership brand
- Unpack authentic leadership (Mindsets, Values and Key Transitions of a New Leader)
- Build sustainable relationships across the organisation
- Learn to read others accurately through increased awareness of others and interpersonal savvy
- Gain influencing techniques and tactics to improve your organisational effectiveness
- Learn how effective communication can enable you to build relationships
- Leverage the strengths of working in and leading a high-performance team
Videos and materials
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.