Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
Through a combination of case studies, lecture, and simulations, you will learn to develop marketing strategies appropriate to a dynamic and challenging global marketplace. The primary focus of the course is developing and implementing product, pricing, promotion, and distribution strategies for global markets. The course also covers entry strategies and best practices for conducting market research studies.
Upon the successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Analyze market viability of global markets to make go/ no-go decisions
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of various market entry strategies
- Analyze the challenges that globalization creates in creating and implementing a global marketing plan
- Apply the market research process to foreign markets
- Adjust the elements of the marketing mix (e.g. product, promotion, place, and price) to attain a long-term competitive advantage in a foreign market
- Craft a comprehensive marketing plan to enter a foreign market and measure results