XCPD-446 Organizational Consulting Capstone
This final session pulls together all of the essential elements of the entire program and provides complete integration of the “consulting” and “change leadership” journey. Students will present a critical analysis of their primary external client project and receive feedback from the full cohort and key faculty. The session will also focus on “evaluation” and “closure” as essential pillars in successful organizational change. Students will have the opportunity to meet a variety of practitioners on a career panel and begin a personal career development plan.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Present critical analysis of change leadership and consulting projects
- Understand the key success strategies in comprehensive change projects through integration of program outcomes, principles and best practices
- Recognize personal developmental strengths and KSA (knowledge skills and abilities) gaps for continued professional development
- Understand the consulting steps of “evaluation” and “closure”
- Identify various career paths in the “change leadership” and “consulting” fields through panel discussions