About the course
This final session pulls together all of the essential elements of the entire program and provides complete integration of the “consulting” and “change leadership” journey. Students will present a critical analysis of their primary external client project and receive feedback from the full cohort and key faculty. The session will also focus on “evaluation” and “closure” as essential pillars in successful organizational change. Students will have the opportunity to meet a variety of practitioners on a career panel and begin a personal career development plan.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Present critical analysis of change leadership and consulting projects
- Understand the key success strategies in comprehensive change projects through integration of program outcomes, principles and best practices
- Recognize personal developmental strengths and KSA (knowledge skills and abilities) gaps for continued professional development
- Understand the consulting steps of “evaluation” and “closure”
- Identify various career paths in the “change leadership” and “consulting” fields through panel discussions
As a partner and co-founder of PowerfulWork, Tom Kornbluh is a management consultant with more than 20 years experience in organizational and management development. Tom has provided strategic planning, leadership coaching, team alignment and management training to large consulting firms, not- fo...
Faculty Director, Executive Certificate in Organizational Consulting and Change Leadership As a principal, in Powerfulwork, Marcia’s focus is on creating a vibrant consulting firm dedicated to bringing leading edge leadership and management tools to business and government. With over 30 years e...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.