XCPD-445 Group Dynamics: Facilitating the Human Element in Organizational Change
Groups and teams are at the heart of every organizational change effort. This includes large representative groups, project teams, and of course top leadership teams. This course gets to essence of where real change happens – and where it can fail. The session gives students the structures and skills to lead “feedback meetings” in which key groups develop a consensus view of the current situation, and ultimately create a shared view of the path forward to a preferred future. Students will get skills practice in designing and leading these essential conversations with any group. Students will learn to deal with many forms of resistance and how to help groups get to true alignment and commitment.
Upon completion of this course students will be able to:
- Lead collaborative data analysis and feedback meetings with client groups
- Build a “shared picture” of organizational current reality
- Understand group dynamics in complex environments
- Apply essential principles and practices of working with groups & teams
- Build client engagement for real change and commitment to action