About the course
Our conceptual models, theories and frameworks often shape what we are able to see, understand - and therefore influence in organizations. Session II will give students a fundamental and experiential understanding of the underlying dynamics driving organizational behavior at the individual, interpersonal, team and organizational levels of system. This session will also cover the most powerful and relevant theories of organizational change and transformation and give best practice approaches to leading sustainable change initiatives in any organization.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental drivers of organizational change and transformation
- Understand key theories and principles of organization behavior
- Be able to see underlying dynamics in organizations of any size
- Learn models for analyzing and diagnosing organizations at the interpersonal, team and whole system levels
- Understand and deal with organizational resistance to change
- Apply systems thinking to complex organizations and change leadership
Brian partners with leaders to navigate organizational complexity — and to have some fun while doing it. Brian Emerson, Ph.D. is Principal and founder of Riverstone Endeavors, a firm committed to helping leaders navigate organizational complexity. He has an impressive history of partnering with ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.