Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with School of Continuing Studies.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This course offers an extensive introduction to the fields of change leadership, organizational development and organizational consulting. The 4-day session will give a solid overview of the core skills required to successfully lead change and build thriving, sustainable organizations. Students will focus on the first phases of the “Consulting and Change Cycle” to learn the skills of “entry and contracting” - as well as how to position themselves as true partners with clients and stakeholders in any organization. This session will also apply culture-building tools and activities to begin forming a strong, high-trust cohort among students and key faculty.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the roles of “change leader” & “consultant” (internal and external)
- Understand and begin to apply The Consulting & Change Cycle to real-life organizational scenarios.
- Skillfully build strong, collaborative partnerships with clients and stakeholders
- Assess their personal core consulting and leadership skills – and determine areas for development
- Understand how to build a community and shape organizational culture
Trust the experts
As a partner and co-founder of PowerfulWork, Tom Kornbluh is a management consultant with more than 20 years experience in organizational and management development. Tom has provided strategic planning, leadership coaching, team alignment and management training to large consulting firms, not- fo...
Faculty Director, Executive Certificate in Organizational Consulting and Change Leadership As a principal, in Powerfulwork, Marcia’s focus is on creating a vibrant consulting firm dedicated to bringing leading edge leadership and management tools to business and government. With over 30 years e...