About the course
The franchise model is going through significant transitions due to a complex array of influences including new technologies, increasing regulatory activities, and rapidly changing global demographics. This course is designed to help franchise professionals gain a better appreciation for and a deeper understanding of best practices and developing trends in franchising. It is structured to help individuals in the franchise sector develop broader knowledge and better competency in the emerging components that relate to the franchise model. The course will present case studies, interactive exercises, and group projects to foster new insights and strategies, as well as provide presentations by key industry guest speakers. Course topics and guest speakers include:
- Innovation in Franchising – Susan Reed, Partner, Edge Dweller, Inc.
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Bret Lowell, Partner, DLA Piper
- The Utility of Technology – Dan Monaghan, Co-founder, WSI
- The New Age Wave: Jamie Notter, Founding Partner, WorkXO
- The New Era of Franchise Marketing – Bob Fiddler, President, The Fiddler Group
- Legal & Regulatory Challenges - Keri McWilliams, Partner, Nixon Peabody, LLP
Upon completion of the course, a successful student will be able to:
- Identify best practices across leading franchise companies
- Discuss the developing trends franchise management is facing
- Provide salient and meaningful strategies for dealing with franchise related issues
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.