Who should attend
Whatever stage of your L&D or HR career, shifts in organisational learning are having profound implications on your practice. This workshop is a must for Learning and development leaders, managers and practitioners who want to gain insights and ideas to transform their learning practice and functions to embed future-focussed approaches.
About the course
The demand for business alignment, the use of data and metrics, influences of neuroscience, the requirement for agile ‘in-the-flow of work’ learning, the use of digital-mobile devices, the place for socialised learning and the need for effective learning measurement place an unprecedented need for all L&D functions to transform.
- This programme is split into eight, research informed, fast paced 90 minute sessions covering the foundations of each key shift in learning and development over two face to face days.
- The sessions will be delivered through guided group discussions and give you the opportunity to explore, discover, challenge and discuss new practice and insights with other L&D professionals.
- The style of delivery is designed to ‘spark’ your own thinking, giving you future focused inspiration and ideas to take away.
- Shifting to business aligned learning
- Shifting to measuring learning value
- Shifting to data informed learning
- Shifting to brain engaged learning
- Shifting to digital learning
- Shifting to social learning
- Shifting to curated learning
- Shifting to self-directed learning
Each session covers:
- An introduction, overview and definition of the topic
- A myth buster dispelling common misconceptions
- Latest research evidence
- Practical activities to transform practice
- Personal reflective application
David is an L&D Consultant working in the CIPD’s L&D Content Team. He leads on the design and delivery of a number of L&D focused products, along with facilitating events for a range of clients. David began his L&D career after taking responsibility for three Youth Trainees back ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.