Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SIM Professional Development.Full disclaimer.
About the course
People are like books – you can’t judge them by the cover. Learn to go beyond the surface with Workplace Big Five Profile 4.0™ to assess a person’s character,traits and natural affinity/potential to perform selected work competencies. This is a certification programme approved by the Center for Applied CognitiveStudies (CentACS).
Benefits to You
Enhance self-awareness and self-development by understanding own strengths and developmental areas
Reduce attrition with proper selection and succession planning
Improve communication, productivity and sales
Increase associate and employee satisfaction by moving them into the right roles
- Understanding your personal Big Five assessment results
- Howard’s Human Resource Optimizer (HRO) model
- Practice using the Big Five for leadership development, team effectiveness, career planning, coaching, job selection, 360 degree assessment, and selling and influencing
- Group and individual work analysing case studies and performance applications
- Five-Factor Model of Personality – A review; Historical global shift to the model; Current research on personality traits and alternatives to personality measurement
- Administrating the tool – Coaching application, scoring, assessment interpretation and individual feedback
- Participants will be proficient in using the tool to recruit and develop the right talents, with higher productivity and lower recruitment costs.
Participants will receive:
The Owner’s Manual for Personality at Work: How the Big Five Personality Traits Affect Performance, Communication, Teamwork, Leadership, and Sales
WorkPlace Big Five ProFile Workbook: Applying Personality Results at Work
Professional Manual for the WorkPlace Big Five ProFile
Your own WorkPlace Big Five ProFile report results
The Big Five Certification Program Participant Binder
A USB drive containing research studies, articles, trainer’s script, PowerPoint deck for use in debrief and sample reports
Who should attend
(Level 2) Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
Trust the experts
George T K Quek is a master trainer for various assessments like the Workplace Big Five Profile, DISC, Influencing Styles Indicator, Change Style Indicator etc. In addition, he has trained, coached and consulted for more than 3,000 executives and leaders from over 80 organisations throughout the...